Google

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Getting Started

Today I'm up bright and early, before the sunrise. I'm getting myself ready to go out on a photo shoot, to catch the morning light. I did this yesterday but one wrong setting on my camera made the shoot one noisy flub. As usual I have to be extremely careful when I go out on my own. Being in a wheel chair makes you look a lot like a weak lamb for the wolves to swoop in a tear you to pieces. But I'm not worried here in Missouri we have a conceal and carry law, so most people don't know if your armed or not. I am between my powerchair and whatever else I carry with me I think I'll be fine.
I'm hoping that the elevator at the Metro Station is working this morning, I've had several shoots that had to be scrubbed because they were out of order. One thing I really dislike about Metro is the elevator's that get used as a public restroom, it's literally sickening and if I were in my manual I would not go into them for my own health. Every thing that my wheels touch end up touching my hands and so on.
Well the sun is starting to come up and I want to get going.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home