Google

Saturday, November 05, 2005

Missouri Botanical Garden




I got out early Friday for a good long day of shooting at the Missouri Botanical Garden, 717 pictures 1 Camera battery drained as well as the one's in my chair. I don't think I have mentioned the Camera I use, so I'll do that now. I use an Olympus E-Volt 300 DSLR 8 megapixel with a Zuiko Digital 14-45mm lens, 2gig CF Card. Let me say this is the best camera I've ever owned and I've had quiet a few. My last 2 were Kodak Easyshare 3.2 and a 7630 6.1 megapixel great units. But it was hard to be taken serious with a point and shot. Well The DSLR rocks it boots in less than 1 second, has no shutter lag what so ever. I enjoy a camera that will get 1000 Hi-res pictures at SQ Compression. Well as usual I got so many great shots picking my favorite ones were extremely difficult.
If you are ever in St. Louis the Botanical Garden is a must see, and is quiet accessible for someone in a chair. The colors of the autumn leaves "was like wow Man" just joking but they were beautiful. The Climatron which is on the background of one of my pictures I'm posting today is a wonderful recreation of the rain forest. Their is so much to see you either have to get there early or do it over a couple of days, it's that large.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home