Google

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Killer Storm & Stange Lights in the Sky













Last evening we had a very powerful and deadly storm move throught our area, which moved into Ind., & Ky., spawned tornado which killed 8 and injured over 100. This tornado left a path of damage 3/4 mile wide and 20 miles long. The Metro St. Louis area fared much better but we did have one impresive light show, which I was photographed.
Although the lightning storm was impressive in one photo that was a 13 second exposer that did not catch a single bolt of lightning showed a patern of 4 lights in the clouds. I have no idea what these are and will not try to guess what they were. I am posting this image that has had no other image processing other than.

  1. I added photo by and watermark
  2. I copied and enlarged the area of intrest into the box to the right.

If any are interseted I will send the image out in it's original form. It is a large file since I shot it with an 8 megapixel camera. Also I have shots of the same area of the sky taken last night that did not show this pattern, it was only in this one shot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home