Google

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

The Habitat Company Refuse's to make Reasonable Accommodation

I have just spoke with the Vice President of The Habitat Company which is based out of Chicago Mrs Tompkins after all this time with no response. I was able to corner her during an inspection. She bluntly told me "We are not going to assign you a parking space." I have the papers from the A.C.L.U. to fill out and file with them, and will also be filling a complaint with HUD in D.C.
My other complaint is that Mrs Tompkins at the first resident meeting that I attended told the residents "That since this was an elderly building before. They are concerned with the needs of the elderly and will take care of them before the OTHER PEOPLE well I'm one of the other people a disabled resident who has the same rights to enjoy his residence, and accommodations. Which at this time I am unable to fully do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home