Google

Sunday, August 20, 2006

I've won another battle but the war is still drags on

Well after a couple years of dealing with The Habitat Companies ignorance and bigotry to wards those residents with disabilities, I have won another battle with them. I finally got 4 space's set aside for 4 residents in wheelchairs. But as soon as that was done they handed out 5 permits to park in those 4 space's. What doesn't the math just boggle you and or it too high of a grade level for you you cipher. I had initially given in allowing just the 4 spaces and not getting an assigned space as I had asked for in the first place. Well on top of management some of the residents have also shown their complete disregard for those using wheelchairs and have started using those spaces and or parking in the loading area blocking wheelchairs from reaching their vehicles. Well lets put it this way I want to jut sell my vehicle and say to hell with driving. It would save me lots of money going out to insurance, taxes and GAS+STRESS. I addressed this to legal with SLHA and if I'm right keeping me from enjoying the use of my dwelling and its common space. Like I said it's another battle in the war on ignorance and yes there is a long way to go, still!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home